From: vz_fl on
I exported a pst file and removed the e-mails that were exported
I added the pst file later to find something
I noticed an e-mail in the wrong folder and moved it to the correct location
(not a good idea)
now when I want to close the pst file I cannot - I get the error message
"The operation failed. An object could not be found."
I don't know which e-mail(s) I moved so I cannot move them back
Is there any to delete the pst file?
From: wandong on
If you have any problems with pst file, you can try a tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . I think it is a useful repair tool for you. It is easy to recover your PST file by using its wizard. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

Wangdong
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com