From: D3 on
I get a message of "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in
effect on this computer. Please contact you system administrator." This
message appears when ever I try to open a link off of an e-mail message. Any
ideas?

Thanx
D3
From: VanguardLH on
D3 wrote:

> I get a message of "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in
> effect on this computer. Please contact you system administrator." This
> message appears when ever I try to open a link off of an e-mail message. Any
> ideas?
>
> Thanx
> D3

Oh, you are claiming that you have no knowledge of how to perform online
searches? Uh huh. Google still works:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22operation+has+been%22+cancelled+canceled+%2B%22due+to+restrictions+in+effect+on+this+computer%22

Operation canceled due to restrictions:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm