From: JayC on
If I right click a cell, or a group of selected cells, and click 'Format
Cells', nothing happens. The border button doesn't work either. This only
happens in certain parts of one spreadsheet.

What do you think it could be, and how can I correct it?
From: grizzly6969 on
If your sheet is shared you must unshare first then format cell
--
grizz

From: Tom Hutchins on
Is the sheet protected?