From: fef58 on

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What happens when you try? Did you try resetting Internet Explorer settings?
go to IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control panel,
Internet options, Advanced tab).
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for additional
information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?