From: Rudolf Harras on
Any chance to deactivate this?
From: "Trev" trev_uk on

"Rudolf Harras" <rudi007(a)temporaryforwarding.com> wrote in message
> Any chance to deactivate this?

Don't add any and there deactivated

From: Rudolf Harras on
Am 18.01.2010 20:59, schrieb Trev:

> "Rudolf Harras" <rudi007(a)temporaryforwarding.com> wrote in message
>> Any chance to deactivate this?
>
> Don't add any and there deactivated

No the problem is as soon as I draw something it will be a new layer.
From: "Trev" trev_uk on

> Am 18.01.2010 20:59, schrieb Trev:
>>
>> "Rudolf Harras" <rudi007(a)temporaryforwarding.com> wrote in message
>>> Any chance to deactivate this?
>>
>> Don't add any and there deactivated
>>

> No the problem is as soon as I draw something it will be a new layer.

What you have not said is how you where drawing. It I bet as a Vector.
As vectors layer are different to raster layers It will have to be on a
separate layer. But if you un check "Create On Vector" they will be on that
same raster layer, but now raster lines not as editable vector objects, same
goes for text. You will be losing great editable opportunities.

Pages: 1
Prev: 3D Mandelbrot !
Next: PSP-9 And Windows 7