From: Phil on
In the past week we are receiving blank e-mails. They will initially appear
correct, close outlook and then several messages will appear with symbol and
date/time/size but no message and no from. This happens with Outlook 2007, if
I go to explorer and open hot mail the messages are there.
From: TFF QA on
Same thing has been happening to me. One thing I did today (that seems to
help) is I created a new e-mail account in Outlook. All the settings
exactly the same as the original account. Now, since you said the emails
were there in Hotmail, you are not deleting from server. Good. Now, with
the sew account, check your e-mail. For me, I got the emails fine. One
thing you have to be careful about. If it works, tell Outlook NOT to get
email from the original account, or you will get double emails. Now, don't
delete the original account, just turn it off. It does not delete anything
currently in your inbox, address book, or anything.

This has worked for me far. I doesn't fix the original problem, but it
seems to point to a possibly corrupted e-mail account.

Good luck.