From: JAZ on
I was testing out fonts and sent it to another email account.
Now everytime I open "new" message, that message "NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL"
pops up in text box. How can I get rid of this msg? Thanks in advance.....jaz
From: Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) on
it sounds like you have a signature set in that email account. Tools |
Options | Mail Format | Signatures.

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson