From: Joao Bitente on
How made you this installation?

bitente(a)apm.org.br

Jeff Gaines wrote:

I have installed Money 97 on Win7-64 and it installed and runs fine.
25-Oct-09

I have installed Money 97 on Win7-64 and it installed and runs fine.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
All things being equal, fat people use more soap

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:21 AM
mac wrote:

Office 2003 & 2007
Will MS Office 2003 and 2007 install in Windows 7 64 bit?

How about Money 7?

I am debating between installing Win-7 32 bit vs 64 bit....But I already use
these programs...

mac

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:33 AM
Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:

Certainly Office 2003 and 2007 install just fine.
Certainly Office 2003 and 2007 install just fine. I do not know any reason
Money would not, but I have never run it. If it will not, and your computer
supports hardware virtualization, run Money in XPMode.

--
Charlie.
http:/msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 4:37 AM
Jeff Gaines wrote:

I have installed Money 97 on Win7-64 and it installed and runs fine.
I have installed Money 97 on Win7-64 and it installed and runs fine.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
All things being equal, fat people use more soap

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 8:45 AM
Van Chocstraw wrote:

mac wrote:How about Office 2000?
mac wrote:

How about Office 2000?

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 10:52 AM
John Barnes wrote:

The last 2 versions of Money install just fine.
The last 2 versions of Money install just fine.

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 6:10 PM
Tom Ferguson wrote:

I have not tested it with Windows 7 yet; however, every version of Officeever
I have not tested it with Windows 7 yet; however, every version of Office
ever released would install simultaneously on Windows Vista 64 if you
installed them in order of their release to a separate directory and only
installed one version of Outlook. I do not anticipate any problem installing
any past version of Office, with no other version being installed, on
Windows 7 whether 32 or 64.

There might well be a problem installing the forthcoming Office 2010 64 bit
version if there is any component of any earlier version (by necessity, a 32
bit version) installed. No doubt that information is available somewhere but
I have not seen it.

But, Office 2000 on Windows 7, either 32 or 64 bit, I doubt is there are any
problems. However, you are wise to exercise caution and due diligence.

Tom

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 6:50 PM
Jeff Gaines wrote:

Ferguson wrote:SP2 for Office 97 will not install on Vista because it tries to
Ferguson wrote:

SP2 for Office 97 will not install on Vista because it tries to replace a
system font, perhaps Marlett - cannot remember now.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
This is as bad as it can get, but do not bet on it

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:16 PM
Tom Ferguson wrote:

Thanks for the cautionary "heads up".
Thanks for the cautionary "heads up". Possibly the difficulty has little
practical fallout now. I might have a look at it early next week just "out
of curiosity".

Tom

On Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:23 AM
Gary Mount wrote:

I have Office 2000 running on Windows 7 64 bit.
I have Office 2000 running on Windows 7 64 bit.
I unselected components like FrontPage server extensions or whatever and did
not install those.
Also do not forget to not install clippy and the rest of the clan.
I was not able to install the service packs however.

On Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:46 PM
Joao Bitente Neto wrote:

I have installed Money 97 on Win7-64 and it installed and runs fine.
How made you this installation?

bitente(a)apm.org.br

LINQ With Strings
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/03afdcf3-7b60-47db-adb9-db7fe2c6ab8c/linq-with-strings.aspx
From: Jeff Gaines on
On 18/05/2010 in message <201051816460bitente(a)apm.org.br> Joao Bitente
Neto wrote:

>How made you this installation?

I just put the CD in and installed it as usual. You will probably find the
shortcut on the start menu doesn't work so you will have to make your own.
It is very, very slow so don't give up on it. It searches all your hard
drives for a previous installation That was OK when they were 250MB but if
you have 250GB or more then you may as well go for dinner while it installs.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
If it's not broken, mess around with it until it is
From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
The best way to do this is probably to use a virtual machine. If you're
running Professional or Ultimate, Windows VPC and XPMode are the way to go.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel