From: Jake_omg on
I've tried turning up my volume,downloading/updating drivers,the correct ones
also,and my speakers work,I have no clue as to what my problem is,could it be
possible that its processor related? because I am missing 2 pins from it
From: Michael on
"Jake_omg" <Jake_omg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've tried turning up my volume,downloading/updating drivers,the correct
> ones
> also,and my speakers work,I have no clue as to what my problem is,could it
> be
> possible that its processor related? because I am missing 2 pins from it

Could be. Looking in a mirror shows you what can happen when a few brain
cells are missing.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: frank_albanese on
On Apr 2, 10:48 pm, Jake_omg <Jake_...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I've tried turning up my volume,downloading/updating drivers,the correct ones
> also,and my speakers work,I have no clue as to what my problem is,could it be
> possible that its processor related? because I am missing 2 pins from it

Try booting off of a live OS cd (Ubuntu, Mint, etc) and see if sound
works there. This way you can narrow it down to hardware or OS
problem.