From: windows vistaUpdate(service not running) windows on
hi
when ever i click the check for updates button,it says service is not
running,u need to restart your computer ,i always restart it but the same
thing is all over again
what shall i do?
From: d3zZi on
I have the same issue, there is no error code, you click to run updates, and
it tells you the service is not running and you need to restart, but nothing
happens, my updates are set to install automatically, however, the update
program obviously has an issue, Even opening windows update from the control
panel takes longer than it use to. I'd love if it actually stated an error
code, maybe then I could get it figured out, .. I dont know if it has
something to do with windows defender, because upon startup I get errors for
the program, ..