From: Tara on
I have two Yes/No fields in a table (ContractorInstall and InHouseInstall) What I would like to happen in the form is as follows: Since one of the boxes must be checked (yes), the checked box will display either the contractor or the in-house survey depending upon which one is "yes". If it's a contractor install, the contractor survey needs to be displayed. The inhouse survey is to be hidden either from view or seen but blocked from data entry, and vice versa. My question is this. Am I better trying to set this up in the form itself or should I use queries to help?
Thank you,
Tara

Silverlight, WCF, Security And Things You Might Not Know
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/eb009559-8467-4d49-a882-f6ac833492d5/silverlight-wcf-securit.aspx