From: pritbrit on
I have something that looks like a backwards P on each line that I go to type
on and after and before on my signature and dots between each word as I type
on my email. I dont know what I did please help get it off
From: Bob I on
press CTRL+Shift+8 to toggle off the non printing characters

From: Carmel on
"pritbrit" wrote:

> I have something that looks like a backwards P on each line that I go to type
> on and after and before on my signature and dots between each word as I type
> on my email. I dont know what I did please help get it off

Where are you viewing the message; i.e., in Outllook or Word? It sounds like
you have the program configured to display formatting codes.

--
Carmel

Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.