From: Brian Tillman on
Lenny <Lenny(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Well I have the same problem. But I cant find the Extend.dat file on
> my computer. Is it possible to download and then get instructions
> were and how i shall install the file on my computer. I have Windows
> XP and MS Office 2007 installed on my computer since 3 days ago.
> Earlier i had Ms Office 2003 on the same computer...

Open Windows Explorer and, in the Address bar, enter

%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

and click Go. Do you see extend.dat there? There is no need to create the
file. Outlook will create it automatically for you when it runs. Usually,
you don't want to create that file, you want to delete it so that Outlook
will create a fresh copy.

And I have no idea why you're posting to someone else's thread that may have
nothing to do with the problem you're seeing. Start your own thread, giving
a clear and precise description of your symptoms, being sure to include the
version information you posted above.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]