From: Mark Baze on
I need to know how to get my mail to alert me when i get an email Email me
with the answer thx.

Bazefamily1(a)aol.com

From: Al Campagna on
Mark,
This newsgroup deals with Microsoft Access, a relational database
application. You'll have better luck posting your question to an NG
that deals with your particular email application.
And, unfortunately, posting your real email address on a newsgroup will
insure a
deluge of spam.
--
hth
Al Campagna

From: NAS on
You've posted this in the wrong newgroup. This group is about Microsoft
Access. You would be better off posting in a newsgroup about your email
client, or at least mention what you are using.
--
NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE FEE".