From: Pam on
Problem with windows installer-says needs a disc. then Microsoft.NET
Framework box shows up with: An unhandled exception has occurred in a
component in your application. Click continue and application will ignore
this error and attempt to continue. Object reference not set to an instance
of an object.

Help. I have Windows XP with Office 2007.
From: PvdG42 on

"Pam" <Pam(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Problem with windows installer-says needs a disc. then Microsoft.NET
> Framework box shows up with: An unhandled exception has occurred in a
> component in your application. Click continue and application will ignore
> this error and attempt to continue. Object reference not set to an
> instance
> of an object.
>
> Help. I have Windows XP with Office 2007.

If you ask in a discussion group for Windows XP, you're far more likely to
get useful answers. This group is for questions on the Microsoft database
product, Access.

To find an XP group, try this:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Windows. In the Windows
subcategory, find and open the Windows XP subcategory. Find a group there
for your question.

Pages: 1
Prev: jeramie bellmay
Next: I need help