From: bwjohnson1 on
For example, a contract ID looks like "9999P01" or "604527P05".

To do a Journal entry in our accounting software, I need to add a "Z" to the
end of each contract ID.

How can I convert the ID's above into 9999P01Z and 604527P05Z?
From: Dorian on
Where is your data, in a table or in a control or in a variable or what?
Normally, you would do something like:
Mycolumn = Mycolumn & "Z"
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

From: bwjohnson1 on
Thanks,

That worked great. I thought I tried that already but I must have done
something wrong. Oh well, Thanks again.