From: ORCA on
I need to store the date and time a record was created, automatically.
From: Stefan Hoffmann on
hi,

On 14.04.2010 14:09, ORCA wrote:
> I need to store the date and time a record was created, automatically.
This is not possible, but you can store the date and time when a record
is created using the forms Before Insert event:

Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer)

Me![CreatedAt] = Now()

End Sub

mfG
--> stefan <--
From: golfinray on
Add a field to your table called Last_Updated. Add a textbox to your form.
Make the controlsource Last_Updated. Go to the afterupdate property of the
field you want to record and add:
Me.last_updated=now()
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: Roger Carlson on
Unless I'm missing something, all you have to do is add a datetime field to
your table, something like CreatedDate, and set the Default Value to =Now()

--
--Roger Carlson
MS Access MVP

"ORCA" <ORCA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to store the date and time a record was created, automatically.

Pages: 1
Prev: groetjes uit st vith
Next: hey