From: Virus Guy on
~BD~ wrote:

> I was using Safari and got a warning when I visited a URL.

If you're not going to give us the exact url that spawned the warning,
then why bother posting?

It's a waste of time if we don't have the exact URL so we can grab a
sample of the malware.
From: Ant on
"~BD~" wrote:

> I was using Safari and got a warning when I visited a URL

- - -
$> wget -s h**p://uncoached.com/

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 13:58:03 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.16 (CentOS)
Last-Modified: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:29:02 GMT
ETag: "f70c8-63-48d1535b92b80"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

The site is currently down for maitenance. It will be back up shortly. Thank you for your patience
- - -

Nothing to warn about there. Perhaps they were compromised and are
cleaning up.

From: Peter Foldes on
BD

Mark will never let you post there on his site so do not even keep on trying.

You know the story Burn me once ,Shame on me. Burn me twice ,you are gone. And you
keep showing the same continuously to this day with the exception of scorched -
earth. It will not be long there either..

Banned by Ahuma,Annex,Doganet, 6 other servers. And you do not know why? LOL. You
are a Troll and a complete idiot

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: FromTheRafters on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave~no.spam~@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

[...]

> You know far more about computing than I ever will. If you experiment
> with Google Chrome you will note that if you change *133* to 132 or
> 134 there is *no* similar warning. It relates simply to the thread
> started by Roy C.
>
> Perhaps this matter is of little significance but I'd be interested in
> your view.

Perhaps not the post, but something *in* the post warrants an alert.
Some anti-badstuff programs not only scan for malware, but follow found
links to *other* locations and search them too. A posted URL to a photo
hosting site that is "infected" with an iframe to a known malware server
site might get investigated by antimalware/safe surf type programs.

Do you recall the "price of rice in china" post I made a while back? It
turned out that I posted a URL that was currently (or at one time)
leading to malware, a safe surfing browser feature finding that post on
a web based NNTP gateway could make one believe the gateway itself was
infected because the safe browsing feature followed links posted there
to exploits with no teeth.

From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> BD
>
> Mark will never let you post there on his site so do not even keep on
> trying.

You know this - *how*?

> You know the story Burn me once ,Shame on me. Burn me twice ,you are
> gone. And you keep showing the same continuously to this day with the
> exception of scorched - earth. It will not be long there either..

You English is terrible. I have no idea what you mean. You are making a
fool of yourself, Peter Foldes.

Btw, why do you say everyone lies to me ..... here:-

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Ci3ih5h%24kaq%241%40speranza.aioe.org%3E+

> Banned by Ahuma,Annex,Doganet, 6 other servers. And you do not know why?
> LOL. You are a Troll and a complete idiot

I was particularly interested in the server statistics of
www.dogagent.com - principally because the administrator of same was
(is?) the same 'Li' (Troll Lady) who administers the groups at Annexcafe
(and who monitors what goes on at SE!). Oh yes! - also because most of
time the prime user of the Dogagent server has been ....... CoyoteV!
(Mark B. Hoover).

I find that ..... odd!

Doubly interesting that Mark cares not one jot about his group member,
Roy C, posting a link which invoked the Google 'warning' - something
just doesn't quite ring true!