From: Steve on
1. Create a textbox the same height and width as your strikethrough textbox
2. Set Control Source to ="---------" (Add as many hyphens as is necessary to be wider than the text box)
3. Set Back Style and border Style to Transparent
4. Place it over the strikethrough textbox
5. Create conditional format condition with font color set to the background color of the strikethrough textbox

gymlyl wrote:

Strikethrough
10-Jul-07

I am so close to completing my project. I just need to figure out how to
conditionally format a strikethrough when it is not an option in Access
Reports. I know there has to be a work around to make this happen.

On Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:40 PM
gymlyl wrote:

Strikethrough
I am so close to completing my project. I just need to figure out how to
conditionally format a strikethrough when it is not an option in Access
Reports. I know there has to be a work around to make this happen.

On Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:00 AM
duanehooko wrote:

You can use code in the On Format event to draw a line through your text with
You can use code in the On Format event to draw a line through your text with
the Line method.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"gymlyle" wrote:

On Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:02 AM
Marshall Barton wrote:

Re: Strikethrough
gymlyle wrote:

I'd like to think there is another way, but I don't know of
any other than to draw the line in the section's Print
event.

If somecondition Then
With Me.textbox
Me.Line (.Left, .Top + .Height / 2) - Step(.Width, 0)
End With
End If

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

On Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:36 AM
John Spencer wrote:

An option is to use the line tool and draw a line on top of the control.
An option is to use the line tool and draw a line on top of the control.
Then use code to show/hide the line as appropriate. For instance to
show/hide the line control on every other line you could use

Private Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
If Me.fID Mod 2 = 0 Then
Me.Line18.Visible = True
Else
Me.Line18.Visible = False
End If
End Sub

A little more esoteric would be
Private Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)

Me.Line18.Visible = (Me.fID Mod 2 = 0)

End Sub

--
John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007

"Marshall Barton" <marshbarton(a)wowway.com> wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:21 AM
Marshall Barton wrote:

Re: Strikethrough
Sheesh, of course! Good idea John.
--
Marsh

John Spencer wrote:

On Saturday, August 18, 2007 3:24 AM
gymlyl wrote:

Sorry for the long return time. I've been out to sea. This line works perfect.
Sorry for the long return time. I have been out to sea. This line works
perfect. I know what I want to be when I grow up, an MVP. Thanks guys!!!

"Marshall Barton" wrote:

Extract Icons from the Registry by their Extensions
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c2689ba0-2aa5-44e8-83bb-3109969cd8e0/extract-icons-from-the-re.aspx