From: RASHID EXCEL QUERY RASHID EXCEL on
I have 12 sheets, 1 fr each month of the year showing hourly data. I want to
create 13th master sheet with advance filter linking the 12 sheets so that i
can get data form criteria "date from, date to" and "time from, time to". How
do i Link the Sheets? for Advance filter? I use Excel 2007.
From: ozgrid.com on
AdvancedFilter wont link your sheets, but Consolidation might;
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/consolidate.htm

"RASHID EXCEL QUERY" <RASHID EXCEL QUERY(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:5AC8826A-05AD-423B-902C-E5A27C322574(a)microsoft.com...