From: Jorge E. Jaramillo on
I have a table with a 2 columns, in one there are the names of people and on
the other one there are the email addresses of those people. Addresses and
people have been gathered through some time and they have no specific order.
Some of them work for the same organizations and I would like to send the
same email to the people of the same company.

So my question is, is there a way to organize the columns according to the
server of the email addresses?

Thanks in advance

Jorge E Jaramillo
From: ozgrid.com on
Use;

=MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1,256)

To extract the domain name and then sort by that Column.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Jorge E. Jaramillo on