From: Mathal on
I was wrong ...about something concerning black holes(ITE-if they
exist).
I assumed that the density of the black hole (ITE) would not
fluctuate that much.

It does. It approaches an infinite density as the radius diminishes.
As mass is
added to the black hole(ITE) the density of the black hole (ITE)
diminishes
towards zero.

These are rough calculations. I'm using powers of 10 for the
Schwarzschild
radius in each calculation to make the relationship clear.

S. Radius Critical Mass Critical Density for radius
.1 6.7565757 * 10^25 kg. 1.6130568 *10^28 kg/m^3
1 6.7565757 * 10^26 1.6130568 *10^26
10 6.7565757 * 10^27 1.6130568 *10^24

Before anyone nit picks that this isn't the whole story-I agree but
this is
close enough to see what the boundaries of black holes (ITE) are.
If we take 13.5 billion years as the radius the critical mass would be
somewhere in the
10^46 range of kilograms and the density would be in the 10^-26 range
of kg.per
meter^3. Pretty sparse.

I think I read one time someone speculating that we may be inside a
giant black
hole.

Mathal