From: Marvin on
Yes folks, without Einstein light could lose energy as it travels, slow down
and turn red. There would be no need for an expanding universe or big bang.

Currently, religious fanatics of all persuasions are united behind Einstein
because he alone has provided the vital link between science and their various
belief systems, ie., that their various imaginary gods 'made the earth in seven
days'.

No doubt all conventional religions would be now struggling to survive had
Einstein not concocted his famous second postulate.

The question arises, WAS...or more precisely """IS""" EINSTEIN himself the
actual one and only illusive GOD? After all, he has certainly attracted many
braindead worshippers... like all the other gods of history. Did he design and
build the whole bloody shebang himself? ....after all, he never came across as
being 100% human.
Maybe Einstein put all those fossils in the rocks just to fool the sinful
non-believers..... and....was it he who strung up the other bloke on a cross
as some kind of publicity stunt?

One can only wonder....
From: eric gisse on
...@..(Marvin) wrote:

Hi there Ralph Rabbidge, I see you are posting under a pseudonym yet again.

> Yes folks, without Einstein light could lose energy as it travels, slow
> down and turn red. There would be no need for an expanding universe or big
> bang.

Theories do not dictate observation, stupid.

> Currently, religious fanatics of all persuasions are united behind
> Einstein because he alone has provided the vital link between science and
> their various belief systems, ie., that their various imaginary gods 'made
> the earth in seven days'.

At least you are being stupid in a new and interesting way.

> No doubt all conventional religions would be now struggling to survive had
> Einstein not concocted his famous second postulate.

Yes, I imagine there is absolutely no doubt in your mind that such a
statement isn't ridiculous.

> The question arises, WAS...or more precisely """IS""" EINSTEIN himself the
> actual one and only illusive GOD?

Yes, I would suppose that's the natural progression of the insanity you are
spouting.

> After all, he has certainly attracted many
> braindead worshippers... like all the other gods of history. Did he
> design and build the whole bloody shebang himself? ....after all, he never
> came across as being 100% human.
> Maybe Einstein put all those fossils in the rocks just to fool the sinful
> non-believers..... and....was it he who strung up the other bloke on a
> cross as some kind of publicity stunt?
>
> One can only wonder....

Yes Ralph, we can only wonder about what the hell is wrong with you.
From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 10, 7:27 pm, ..@..(Marvin) wrote:

Dear Marvin: The Big Bang became the... "creation event" needed by
the religious dependents of the world. When science began to show
that the expansion of the Universe wasn't consistent with the
"physics" of the likely (sic) Big Bang, Einstein came up with the
laughable notion that space and time didn't exist at all until after
the 'universe' had gone through a super-expansive phase that wasn't
limited by the known Laws of Physics. In short, those who believe in
Einstein, or a "Creation Event", will keep bastardizing the numbers to
fit their own pet prejudices. Is it any wonder why it’s taken me
three years, and counting, to get the science community to accept that
space-time and relativity have ZERO place in math and science? —
NoEinstein —

Where Angels Fear to Fall
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
Last Nails in Einstein's Coffin
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...
An Einstein Disproof for Dummies
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...
Another look at Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...
Three Problems for Math and Science
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/bb07f30aab43c49c?hl=en
Matter from Thin Air
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/ee4fe3946dfc0c31/1f1872476bc6ca90?hl=en#1f1872476bc6ca90
Curing Einstein’s Disease
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e866e0d87562/f5f848ad8aba67da?hl=en#f5f848ad8aba67da
Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M (at sci.math)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f9852639d5d9e1/dcb2a1511b7b2603?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#dcb2a1511b7b2603
Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmash
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/5d847a9cb50de7f0/739aef0aee462d26?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#739aef0aee462d26
Dropping Einstein Like a Stone
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/989e16c59967db2b?hl=en#
Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
Copyrighted.)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/713f8a62f17f8274?hl=en#
Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d4cbe8182fae7008/b93ba4268d0f33e0?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#b93ba4268d0f33e0
The Gravity of Masses Doesn’t Bend Light.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/efb99ab95e498420/cd29d832240f404d?hl=en#cd29d832240f404d
KE = 1/2mv^2 is disproved in new falling object impact test.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/51a85ff75de414c2?hl=en&q=
Light rays don’t travel on ballistic curves.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/c3d7a4e9937ab73e/c7d941d2b2e80002?hl=en#c7d941d2b2e80002
A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a170212ca4c36218?hl=en#
SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/562477d4848ea45a/92bccf5550412817?hl=en#92bccf5550412817
Eleaticus confirms that SR has been destroyed!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/c3cdedf38e749bfd/0451e93207ee475a?hl=en#0451e93207ee475a
NoEinstein Finds Yet Another Reason Why SR Bites-the-Dust!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a3a12d4d732435f2/737ef57bf0ed3849?hl=en#737ef57bf0ed3849
NoEinstein Gives the History & Rationale for Disproving Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/81046d3d070cffe4/f1d7fbe994f569f7?hl=en#f1d7fbe994f569f7
There is no "pull" of gravity, only the PUSH of flowing ether!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a8c26d2eb535ab8/efdbea7b0272072f?hl=en&
PD has questions about science. Can any of you help?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4a2edad1c5c0a4c1/2d0e50d773ced1ad?hl=en&
Taking a Fresh Look at the Physics of Radiometers.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/3ebe85495d1929b0/ba1163422440ffd9?hl=en#ba1163422440ffd9
A Proposed Gravity-Propelled Swing Experiment.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/3052e7f7b228a800/aef3ee7dc59b6e2f?hl=en&q=gravity+swing
Shedding New Light on Comet Tails
http://groups.google.com/g/d8e7fef4/t/fbb6a213b8c465b3/.../187797453b40de4f?...
What is sci.research seeking if not the truth?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d3082ccdb7b1bf67/0eb5a96f57493f20?lnk=raot

From: Simon on
NoEinstein wrote:
> On Jul 10, 7:27 pm, ..@..(Marvin) wrote:
> Is it any wonder why it�s taken me
> three years, and counting, to get the science community to accept that
> space-time and relativity have ZERO place in math and science? �
> NoEinstein �

Shocking. You would think that the scientific community would be eager to
throw away hundreds of years of research because an insane bigoted architect
tells them to. I mean, what is the world coming to when a retarded lunatic
can't get their ideas taken seriously?

From: Sam Wormley on
On 7/11/10 5:31 PM, Henry Wilson DSc wrote:
> Light ... loses energy as it travels, hence the redshift.

Wrong again, Henri--In the late 1920's, the astronomer Edwin Hubble
first observed that distant galaxies are moving away from us, just as
would be expected if the space between galaxies were growing in volume -
and just as predicted by Einstein's theory of gravity. Since then,
astronomers have measured this recession for millions of galaxies. But
there's other evidence as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_expansion_of_space#Observational_evidence

Are galaxies really moving away from us or is space just expanding?
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/cosmology_faq.html#MX

"This depends on how you measure things, or your choice of coordinates.
In one view, the spatial positions of galaxies are changing, and this
causes the redshift. In another view, the galaxies are at fixed
coordinates, but the distance between fixed points increases with time,
and this causes the redshift. General relativity explains how to
transform from one view to the other, and the observable effects like
the redshift are the same in both views. Part 3 of the tutorial shows
space-time diagrams for the Universe drawn in both ways".

"In the absence of the cosmological constant, an object released at rest
with respect to us does not then fly away from us to join the Hubble
flow. Instead, it falls toward us, and then joins the Hubble flow on the
other side of the sky, as discussed by Davis, Lineweaver & Webb (2003,
AJP, 71, 358). In what are arguably the most reasonable coordinates, the
cosmic time t and the distance D(t) measured entirely at the cosmic time
t, the acceleration is given by g = -GM(r<D)/D2 where M(r<D) is the mass
contained within radius D. This gives g =
-(4*pi/3)*G*(rho(t)+3P(t)/c2)*D(t). The 3P/c2 term is a general
relativistic correction to the otherwise Newtonian dynamics. Galaxies
all move under the influence of this acceleration and their initial
position and velocity. In other words, F = ma and gravity provides the
force. Nothing extra or weird is needed".

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: AA Is Dead !
Next: I was wrong