From: RichD on
On Jul 10, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Theories do not dictate observation, stupid.

ahem

"It is the theory which determines what we observe."
- Albert Einstein

And the old perfessor has a point.
It is left as an exercise for the student, to
decipher this enigmatic assertion.

--
Rich

From: spudnik on
touche', dood. now, what's the surfer's canonical value
of pi?

> "It is the theory which determines what we observe."
> And the old perfessor has a point.

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net

--forsooth, the Queen of the quadrivium!
http://wlym.com
From: spudnik on
verily, the speed of the waves,
not the (directed) velocity of the corpuscular untheory!

> So if you multiple the wavelength of light obtained by a diffraction grating
> times the frequency of light obtained via a waveguide / bolometer, you think

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net

--forsooth, the Queen of the quadrivium!
http://wlym.com
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: AA Is Dead !