From: kitekrazy on
Their C/R is very half assed. Worst I have ever seen. You get 3 codes.
Here is what I've found that is flawed. If you enter the same Product
code twice that means 2 authorizations are used up. That's messed up.

Also once you add your response code, there is no record on their site
in case you need to reinstall on the same system due to a crash or
something. IK, NI have this for you and they also email your codes.

Also you have to be careful because entering your codes a zero and an O
are different characters where most authorizations either letter or
number works.

Their support is a web page where you have no clue or confirmation. Once
again no reply from them. Even an automated response would be nice.

This is my first and last experience with anything from Yellow Tools. I
can't even post in their forums for help.

I urge and recommend anyone to stay away from Yellow Tools for these
reasons.

1. No email response including product code and response code.

2. E-license flawed. Same product code multiple times means
authorizations used up. So if your same system crashed 4 times and had
to reinstall your OS, then you have to contact them.

3. You can only view your serial #s in your account. IK, NI, Cakewalk
allow users to view serial # and response codes.

Buyer be warned.
From: Ted Perlman on
<I urge and recommend anyone to stay away from Yellow Tools>

Ditto!!!!! 1000x's Ditto.

The WIBU key that they use is the CRAPPIEST protection device ever invented.
It took my entire system down so bad I had to restore from an image file.

The authorization process is STOOOOPID and unreliable.

They have nice sounds and programs, but the hassle of installing and using
is just not worth it. I was given an NFR (thank you Tom Sailor) of all the
Yellow Tools programs, but after trying to install them I threw all the CD's
in the trash.

At some point in the future when Yelow Tools goes to either the iLok or
eLicenser I will reconsider. But WIBU? Never again!

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com