From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> Must be making that last trip to Cape Wind, before the wind turbines get
> installed! ;)

Hehe...on the contrary.
Just got back from vacationing with the folks in Hilton Head !
Crazy week and things going haywire so I'm being scarce :)

Thanks fer' missin me ;)

Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> Must be making that last trip to Cape Wind, before the wind turbines
> >> get installed! ;)
> >
> > Hehe...on the contrary.
> > Just got back from vacationing with the folks in Hilton Head !
> > Crazy week and things going haywire so I'm being scarce :)
>
> Bummer. Hope things settle down for you.

I should clarify,
I had a GREAT week in Hilton Head. My Mom and Dad are 77 and 82
respectively. My wife and I had a hard time keeping up with them....they
never stop.
Cocktails start around 4. Thursday my dad calls me up and says "I have some
bad news....Mr. Kettle died".
So I had to bring MY bottle of Kettle 1 to replace what we drank all week
over at their room. I hope I'm in half the shape they are at that age.

The only thing that sucks is all the phone calls and little things around
the house. It's like being punished for having a good time ;)
Hey, but it's good to be alive!

Poly

From: polymod on

"Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> polymod let loose with the following tirade:
>

> > "Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Must be making that last trip to Cape Wind, before the wind turbines
get
> > > installed! ;)
> >
> > Hehe...on the contrary.
> > Just got back from vacationing with the folks in Hilton Head !
> > Crazy week and things going haywire so I'm being scarce :)
> >

> > Thanks fer' missin me ;)
> >

> > Poly
>
> Good golly, Mister Poly! That's a long way from Stratford. :-P Your
accent must have stuck out
> like Sam McCloud in the 21st Precinct. BWAHAAHAHAHA

LOL! Yea, I guess we did!

> I suppose you flew?

Nope. The wife got a new car and we broke it in!
Two beautiful days of driving down 81 to 77 to 26 to 95!
I'm doing it again next year, God willing.

Poly