From: Jay on
Hi All,

We are developing one program that capturing items under mouse in
different browsers.

We are using IAccessible Interface and AccessibleObjectFromPoint to
get the different elements of perticular item under mouse.

Right now we are facing a problem with Google chrome.
Its not giving any information of item under mouse, for example
name,value,role ,etc...

Is there any method available to do this in Google Chrome with or
without IAccessible?

Thanx in advance.

Jay.
From: Alain on
"Jay" <onlyjaypatel(a)gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
7a6c3517-aec2-4eec-a8fe-990d497ce92c(a)e4g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All,
>
> Is there any method available to do this in Google Chrome with or
> without IAccessible?

Isn't it Open Source ? (Chromium)