From: Michael Engel on
Hi,

I'm trying to access the source code of IBM's Daisy project. While the
project web pages are still available at http://www.research.ibm.com/daisy/,
the download link
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/daisy
redirects to a generic IBM open source page which does not mention
the Daisy project.

So, I'm looking for a working download link (Google didn't help) or a
copy
of the source code from someone who happened to save it... anyone?

Best regards,
Michael
From: Paul A. Clayton on
On Aug 10, 3:11 pm, Michael Engel <en...(a)multicores.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to access the source code of IBM's Daisy project. While the
> project web pages are still available athttp://www.research.ibm.com/daisy/,
> the download linkhttp://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/daisy
> redirects to a generic IBM open source page which does not mention
> the Daisy project.
>
> So, I'm looking for a working download link (Google didn't help) or a
> copy
> of the source code from someone who happened to save it... anyone?

Have you tried:

http://www.research.ibm.com/daisy/opensrc/daisy.tar.gz

Paul A. Clayton
From: Michael Engel on
On 10 Aug., 22:16, "Paul A. Clayton" <paaronclay...(a)embarqmail.com>
wrote:
> On Aug 10, 3:11 pm, Michael Engel <en...(a)multicores.org> wrote:

[I was looking for source code of IBM's Daisy project...]

> Have you tried:
>
> http://www.research.ibm.com/daisy/opensrc/daisy.tar.gz

Uh, I must have totally overlooked that link - thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Michael