From: arthi on
Hello...I am a final yr student looking out for the datasheet of the
following ICs..It would be of great help if anybody can help me with
the same.
1. IC: PIC16C505
-041/SL
0537055

2. IC: TLE42076
0547L0P
VC552322K07
Waiting for a reply..Thank you.

From: Chris on

arthi wrote:
> Hello...I am a final yr student looking out for the datasheet of the
> following ICs..It would be of great help if anybody can help me with
> the same.
> 1. IC: PIC16C505
> -041/SL
> 0537055
>
> 2. IC: TLE42076
> 0547L0P
> VC552322K07
> Waiting for a reply..Thank you.

I'm glad your education has reached the point where you can ask for
help. That's a step forward.

Now you may wish to learn how to actually find the information
yourself. But, as this is the final year of your education and you've
only gotten far enough to learn to ask for help, I have little
confidence your curriculum will get to that point. So...

If you're completely up in the air about a part, Google is your friend.
Find out who manufactures the IC.

Now go to that manufacturer's website. Find the datasheet for the
parts.

http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/40192c.pdf
http://www.datasheets.org.uk/search.php?q=TLE4207&sType=part

Enjoy. By the way, what school do you attend?

Cheers
Chris

From: starchild on
Sometimes I think that this is crazy! How can somebody configure a mail
server or to read groups from Google groups (like me) and cannot do the
*easiest* thing in the word:

Write www.google.com, part, Enter.

I'm really delighted:)

From: PeteS on
starchild wrote:
> Sometimes I think that this is crazy! How can somebody configure a mail
> server or to read groups from Google groups (like me) and cannot do the
> *easiest* thing in the word:
>
> Write www.google.com, part, Enter.
>
> I'm really delighted:)
>
> Chris wrote:
>
> > arthi wrote:
> > > Hello...I am a final yr student looking out for the datasheet of the
> > > following ICs..It would be of great help if anybody can help me with
> > > the same.
> > > 1. IC: PIC16C505
> > > -041/SL
> > > 0537055
> > >
> > > 2. IC: TLE42076
> > > 0547L0P
> > > VC552322K07
> > > Waiting for a reply..Thank you.
> >
> > I'm glad your education has reached the point where you can ask for
> > help. That's a step forward.
> >
> > Now you may wish to learn how to actually find the information
> > yourself. But, as this is the final year of your education and you've
> > only gotten far enough to learn to ask for help, I have little
> > confidence your curriculum will get to that point. So...
> >
> > If you're completely up in the air about a part, Google is your friend.
> > Find out who manufactures the IC.
> >
> > Now go to that manufacturer's website. Find the datasheet for the
> > parts.
> >
> > http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/40192c.pdf
> > http://www.datasheets.org.uk/search.php?q=TLE4207&sType=part
> >
> > Enjoy. By the way, what school do you attend?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Chris

Or

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Cheers

PeteS

From: a7yvm109gf5d1 on
arthi wrote:
> Hello...I am a final yr student looking out for the datasheet of the
> following ICs..It would be of great help if anybody can help me with
> the same.
> 1. IC: PIC16C505
> -041/SL
> 0537055
>
> 2. IC: TLE42076
> 0547L0P
> VC552322K07
> Waiting for a reply..Thank you.

This is your teacher. Come see me before class tomorrow morning.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Carbide Cannon from the Netherlands
Next: FET basics