From: Marco Gorthan Pirazzoli on
Hello, I am having a sever problem when configuring an SBS 2003 server
with ICW.
Network is ok, Firewall is ok, Secure web is ok. Email configuration
is not. The problem is that don't have the ICWLog.txt file in any
folder of the system, and so I don't know WHAT THE HELL the error is.

Did anyone experience this problem?

Thank you.
Marco
From: Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] on
The location of icwlog.txt should be:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Small Business Server\Support\icwlog.txt

Even if icwlog.txt is deleted, re-running CEICW should create a fresh copy
of it.

The details of each run are stored at:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Small Business Server\Networking\ICW

in files called: icwdetailsXX.htm

You might to install and run a scan with the SBS 2003 BPA and fix any
problems it finds:

Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Best Practices Analyzer
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=3874527A-DE19-49BB-800F-352F3B6F2922&displaylang=en

Anything in the Event Logs?

--
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]