From: Summer1 on
Does PDF-XChange Viewer have a built-in feature to 'bundle'several PDF files
into one file (unlike Adobe Reader) or willI still need separate spftware for
that?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Seek further assistance here:

From: Summer1 on
Does 'Foxit' Viewer have a built-in feature to 'bundle'several PDF files
into one file (unlike Adobe Reader) or will I still need separate software
for
that?

From: SC Tom on
According to the Help file, the Pro version (retail) allows dragging pages
from one PDF to another, then saving it, so I guess it could be done like
that. I didn't delve too deeply to see if there is any kind of page or size
limitation.
I don't know if Fox-it has that ability or not. I've used it, but liked
PDF-XChange viewer better. I don't remember exactly what they were, but
Fox-it had some quirks that I found irksome, so I uninstalled it.

From: Jim on

Summer 1 : go to the different sites and find out .

On Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:01 -0700, Summer1