From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[crossposted to IE General & Windows Update newsgroup]

Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista 64-bit SP2;
Win7 RC; Win7) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your
next reply.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

From: wjkuleck on
Cumulative Security Update for IE 8 for Vista x64 (KB976325) fails with
unknown error, code 8007371C.

System is Windows Vista Ultimate, 64-bit, Core i7, 12 GB RAM, IE 8 Version
8.0.6001.18828, Update Versions: 0.

Help?

Walt

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"wjkuleck" <wjkuleck(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA004F08-5997-4506-B042-A5BE4332A63B(a)microsoft.com...
> Cumulative Security Update for IE 8 for Vista x64 (KB976325) fails with
> unknown error, code 8007371C.

0x371C = 14108

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/thread/5691f25d-0d01-451d-94bc-aca9061c8b2d

(Microsoft search for