From: CK on
I have two Windows 2008 servers running IIS setup in a NLB cluster. The
physical IP address seems to work fine, however they don't seem to be
listening on the VIP. If I telnet the VIP it will not connect, however if I
telnet the physical IP it connects fine. Not sure what i'm doing wrong here.
I have tried manually typing the VIP in the binding settings however that
dosn't seem to work either. Any ideas?
From: Chris M on
On 04/03/2010 19:21, CK wrote:
> I have two Windows 2008 servers running IIS setup in a NLB cluster. The
> physical IP address seems to work fine, however they don't seem to be
> listening on the VIP. If I telnet the VIP it will not connect, however if I
> telnet the physical IP it connects fine. Not sure what i'm doing wrong here.
> I have tried manually typing the VIP in the binding settings however that
> dosn't seem to work either. Any ideas?

Are cluster operations started on the nodes and have they converged
successfully?

--
Chris M.