From: SnehaSree on
Thank you so much.The information was very helpful.

From: jay on
i tried to install iis on vista home premium but as i install sql server205 i
get msg that iis is not installed or disabled.
could u help me with this

From: Alexey Smirnov on

http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/28/install-iis-7-on-windows-vista-and-windows-7/
From: Gregory A. Beamer on
=?Utf-8?B?amF5?= <jay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> i tried to install iis on vista home premium but as i install sql
> server205 i get msg that iis is not installed or disabled.
> could u help me with this

1. Pull out your Vista DVD and put it in the computer
2. Go to Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs
3. CLick Add/remove Windows Features
4. Choose IIS from the list

For Visual Studio, make sure you have selected the IIS 6
compatibility/management features. You also want to make sure you have
Windows Integrated Authentication unders security (at minimum) -
anonymous is also a "must" (not really, but in most scenarios it makes
sense. Once installed, try again.

Peace and Grace,

--
Gregory A. Beamer (MVP)