From: JohnE on
Hello. I am getting asked to nest a gridview inside a gridview. I know this
can be done from all the google examples. But this nest is different in
which the nested grid appears between the rows, not as a column like the
examples I've seen. Is this possible? If so, any examples/websites that
demo this?
Thanks.
John
From: Alexey Smirnov on