From: Brad on
Hi Having trouble trying to get onto this site can anyone help me .

You are not authorized to view this page

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the www.calxharness.com home page.

HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected
Internet Information Services

"Brad" <myeels(a)bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Hi Having trouble trying to get onto this site can anyone help me .
>

> You are not authorized to view this page
> Internet address of your Web browser.

> If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please
> contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone
> number listed on the www.calxharness.com home page.
>
> HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected
> Internet Information Services

The IP address of the connection you are using has been blocked by the
server at that site. You will need to do as the message says to find out
why.

--
Dan