From: kevin on
I am trying to port a web app from IIS5 to IIS6 but my perl script cannot run
an EXE. Are there any permissions that would fix this? Is it possible to
install IIS5 on the Windows 2003 Server box?
From: Consultant on
enable scripts & executables

no 5.0 on 2003

From: kevin on
Where do I make this change? In the properties of the folder containing the
CGI script, in the Directory tab, the permissions are "Scripts and
Executibles". Is this the right place?

From: Consultant on
yes, the properties of the site/virtual directory where these are stored

From: kevin on
I have made that change with no luck. I should note that the EXE being called
resides in another directory, but that directory is in the path (I output the
path and all the other environment variables to a log file). I have also
tried to run the exe in the script with a full pathname with no luck.

Is there any global /registry settings that cause this behavior? The script
runs fine until it has to execute the EXE. Thanks...