From: win on
To read mail on the IMAP protocol. I have problems with the encoding
type of the fields: subject and body.
To read the stream Encoding.UTF8 use, but I characters are encoded
differently.
Is there a way to encode the subject and body the same way?

Thanks
From: Bill Marcum on
On 2010-05-05, win <wintelreport(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> To read mail on the IMAP protocol. I have problems with the encoding
> type of the fields: subject and body.
> To read the stream Encoding.UTF8 use, but I characters are encoded
> differently.
> Is there a way to encode the subject and body the same way?
>
> Thanks

The body is usually encoded according to the Content-Type and
Content-Transfer-Encoding header lines. There are RFCs about the
subject line encoding, but I don't know which ones.

--
[It is] best to confuse only one issue at a time.
-- K&R