From: just on
HEY I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM...DRIVN ME NUTS BUT DELETE WHAT U SAID WDFO1000.. THEN IT INSTALL NO MO POP UP...THAX

EricWhitema wrote:

After beating my head against the wall and reading ALL of the posts of people
15-Apr-08

After beating my head against the wall and reading ALL of the posts of people
having this problem, and no one giving a solution, but a few were able to
lead me down the right path.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION!!! (at least it worked for me!)

Go to C:\Windows\system32\drivers and delete wdf01000.sys

Then, go to windows update, and select Custom. Then select hardware updates,
and HID non-user Input data filter should be there again. Now select
download and install, and it should enter the correct information and fix
your HID non-user Input Data Filter Error / fatal error / failed to install
problem.

On Tuesday, March 04, 2008 1:22 PM
Jame wrote:

HID Non user input data filer won't install
Hid non user input dater filter will not install after installing MS wireless
laser mouse 6000. yet every bootup it wants to install this. How do I stop it
from trying to install it?
Thanks

On Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:56 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

How does this relate to Windows Update, James?
How does this relate to Windows Update, James?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

James wrote:

On Tuesday, March 04, 2008 3:09 PM
JPBiddl wrote:

That was a suggestion to solve the problem.
That was a suggestion to solve the problem. The update for said would not
install.
--
JPB

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

On Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:00 PM
BillSHollan wrote:

I have the exact same issue.
I have the exact same issue. I have the same mouse, when I start my computer
I get a window error msg that HID Non-user input data filter won't install. I
try the troubleshoot - it still won't install - so I close that window. I do
a windows update (select custom). I see the HID Non-user input filter update.
I try installing this update - and it continues to fail. I have a Dell
Latitude D610 laptop, I uninstalled touch pad (Alps) drivers. In the boot
setup - I changed setting to internal mouse. I've rebooted several times. I
downloaded Intelli point 6.2 (I assume my mouse is version 1 since I don't
see version 2 listed on the mouse).

The annoying error boot pop up only happens when the Wireless Microsoft
Laser 6000 is connected (via USB).

HELP HELP HELP

--
Bill

"J.P. Biddle" wrote:

On Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:05 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

Contact Dell Support or post in the appropriate Dell Community Forum.
Contact Dell Support or post in the appropriate Dell Community Forum.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Bill SHolland wrote:

On Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:04 PM
BillSHollan wrote:

I spent hours with Dell technicians regarding this - they said it's a
I spent hours with Dell technicians regarding this - they said it's a
microsoft issue. I agree with them - based on all my google searches I spent
doing regarding this issue. There many non Dell brand individuals with the
same issue. It's a Windows issue. Read the posting in this forum alone there
are numerous others with the same issue.
--
Bill

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

On Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:39 PM
Robert Aldwinckle wrote:

Re: HID Non user input data filer won't install
"Bill SHolland" <BillSHolland(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

What issue? Judging by poster Biddle's comment it looks like a symptom
caused by a misapplication of an unnamed fix for an unspecified symptom.
Why not just back off the unnamed fix?

Details? ; }

---

On Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:27 PM
EricWhitema wrote:

After beating my head against the wall and reading ALL of the posts of people
After beating my head against the wall and reading ALL of the posts of people
having this problem, and no one giving a solution, but a few were able to
lead me down the right path.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION!!! (at least it worked for me!)

Go to C:\Windows\system32\drivers and delete wdf01000.sys

Then, go to windows update, and select Custom. Then select hardware updates,
and HID non-user Input data filter should be there again. Now select
download and install, and it should enter the correct information and fix
your HID non-user Input Data Filter Error / fatal error / failed to install
problem.

On Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:43 PM
Ro wrote:

RE: HID Non user input data filer won't install
"Eric Whiteman" wrote:

On Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:54 PM
rose74 wrote:

RE: HID Non user input data filer won't install
"Eric Whiteman" wrote:

On Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:53 AM
Webb wrote:

RE: HID Non user input data filer won't install
"rose749" wrote:

it??s fine work. thanks for the help an information post Eric Whiteman

with best greatings
webbi

On Saturday, July 04, 2009 6:36 AM
SOF200 wrote:

I've tried this suggestion, several times, and it doesn't work!
I have tried this suggestion, several times, and it does not work! I have got a
standard Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, (definitely the worst thing
I have ever bought).

"Webbi" wrote:

On Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:03 PM
romicva wrote:

It worked for me
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Silverlight IsolatedStorage Compressed Object Cache
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a09a0861-c83e-4e77-915a-5b86b0c676c9/silverlight-isolatedstora.aspx
From: Peter Foldes on
Another deadhead from egghead

--