From: Bin Chen on
Hi,

I am going to do some research on IPTV, about its history, the
technology it is using and the challenge of the deployment. I know
there is some players in this market, like CISCO, MSFT etc. Is there
any website or book or links that tell the story completely? I am
looking forward such materials that can bring me in.

Thanks.
Bin
From: Noob on
Bin Chen wrote:

> I am going to do some research on IPTV, about its history, the
> technology it is using and the challenge of the deployment. I know
> there is some players in this market, like CISCO, MSFT etc. Is there
> any website or book or links that tell the story completely? I am
> looking forward such materials that can bring me in.

Wikipedia often is a decent starting point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPTV