|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Any POSIX library on Windows ?
Hello Is there a good (free) POSIX library to use on Windows ? I know things like fork() just do not fit on Windows but for all the other functions that could be implemented ... I know there is msys, but I would like just a library, maybe one that works with Visual Studio ? Thank you, Timothy Madden ... 13 Aug 2010 15:46
sys/sysinfo.h: No such file or directory --> MACOSX 10.6.4
I need a real help to compile a small program which compiles fine with g++ in Linux machines. However I need to compile-it in my machine with g++. I have this problem and I dont know how to solve it: sys/sysinfo.h: No such file or directory could someone please help me? Thanks! ... 13 Aug 2010 08:07
Fresh proxy site 12/8/2010
Fresh proxy site 12/8/2010 Remarkable progress proxy server as a service driven all over the world But we offer free of charge depending on the advertising revenue visiting us makes us continue to provide the service free of charge http://yoyo.totalh.com/ ... 12 Aug 2010 12:34
using addr2line
hi, how to use the addr2line utility on a daemon which gets linked with a dynamic library. my actual address point lies in the dynamic library. i tried using addr2line both on the daemon and dynamic library, it threw me junk. since, the daemon gets linked dynamically, i am sure using addr2line on daemon or dyn... 10 Aug 2010 06:55
Quick file locking
I want to read a file and be sure that no other application is writing into that file at the same time. Is fopen() using 'r+' mode enough? and open() using _EXLOCK? I can't control if the other applications use any locking method or not, so it has to work no matter in what way other applications open the file. The ... 12 Aug 2010 14:46
Open all your favorites sites face book ,my space .......etc
Open all your favorites sites face book ,my space .......etc Remarkable progress proxy server as a service driven all over the world But we offer free of charge depending on the advertising revenue visiting us makes us continue to provide the service free of charge http://mypro.totalh.com/ ... 9 Aug 2010 15:40
Proxy site open all your favorites sites face book ,my space .......etc
Proxy site open all your favorites sites face book ,my space .......etc Remarkable progress proxy server as a service driven all over the world But we offer free of charge depending on the advertising revenue visiting us makes us continue to provide the service free of charge http://mypro.totalh.com/ ... 9 Aug 2010 11:12
Proxy site open all your favorites sites face book ,my space .......
Proxy site open all your favorites sites face book ,my space ....... Remarkable progress proxy server as a service driven all over the world But we offer free of charge depending on the advertising revenue visiting us makes us continue to provide the service free of charge http://mypro.totalh.com/ ... 9 Aug 2010 02:31
Fresh proxy site open all your favorites sites.
Fresh proxy site open all your favorites sites. Remarkable progress proxy server as a service driven all over the world But we offer free of charge depending on the advertising revenue visiting us makes us continue to provide the service free of charge http://mypro.totalh.com/ ... 8 Aug 2010 16:43
Fresh proxy site open all your favorites sites
Fresh proxy site open all your favorites sites Remarkable progress proxy server as a service driven all over the world But we offer free of charge depending on the advertising revenue visiting us makes us continue to provide the service free of charge http://mypro.totalh.com/ ... 8 Aug 2010 05:51
New proxy site launched in 14/7/2010>>>>
New proxy site launched in 14/7/2010>>>> Remarkable progress proxy server as a service driven all over the world But we offer free of charge depending on the advertising revenue visiting us makes us continue to provide the service free of charge http://mypro.totalh.com/ ... 7 Aug 2010 21:15
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11