First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I discover that,did any body know if its for real?
A co-worker send me this link by e-mail MAVERICKMONEYMAKERSGOAL.COM he said that this guy makes a lot of money teaching the others how to make money. if any body knows something please let me know thanks ... 21 Jun 2010 05:52
Congo Leopard. Beautiful... (pic)
the most beautiful of wild animals http://digg.com/search?s=beautiful don t you think? ... 21 Jun 2010 05:52
beautiful video
we all deserve to have beautiful moments http://vimeo.com/11932087 let me know if you like this video ... 21 Jun 2010 05:52
hello every body
I m new on this group and i salute you all ... 21 Jun 2010 05:52
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-06-20
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100620.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 21 Jun 2010 03:42
reader writer semaphores
I found some introductory material on the reader writer problem and semaphores at: http://greenteapress.com/semaphores/ and I want to code a reader writer solution in C, using POSIX semaphores on Linux (for multiple processes, not threads). In his book, Downey mentions weak and strong semaphores. Anyone k... 30 Jun 2010 18:42
pthreads and signal handler
Hello, I'm writing some threaded shared library code that will be used by programs that execute a main event loop and exit via a signal handler i.e. static void handle_signal(int) { exit_flag = true; } int main() { while(!exit_flag) { //stuff } return 0; } I wish to preserve this behaviour by... 20 Jun 2010 05:54
Simple hack to get $600 to your home.
Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://lifeisbeatiful.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 16 Jun 2010 21:02
Sending Emails on behalf of mailing list
Disclaimer: Sorry for the X-Post, F'Up set to comp.unix.misc Hello everyone! I was wondering what kind of software solutions exist out there in the wild that allow the following setup: Set up an Email address as a "role" for a group of people, in the way that: 1) Emails *To* that role-address get distribu... 16 Jun 2010 05:35
looking for a stable interface/platform to do gui programming with
HI All, I'm planning on writing some software and i'm trying to decide on a suitable platform. The software will be interactive and have a gui. I would like something that has a good library so widgets like buttons and windows are easy to produce. So something like NeXTstep from the early 90s would be terr... 15 Jun 2010 23:07