First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
more curses
How do I get these keystrokes: Name Key name KEY_BREAK Break key KEY_DOWN The four arrow keys ... KEY_UP KEY_LEFT KEY_RIGHT KEY_HOME Home key (upwa... 28 Jun 2010 00:51
New proxy site 100% free
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do... 27 Jun 2010 18:18
New proxy site 100% free
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do... 27 Jun 2010 05:15
curses
I've been trying to work a capability with curses, and I don't see what I'm missing here: $ gcc -Wall -Wextra p3.c -o out /tmp/cc2Zv1sK.o: In function `tty_break': p3.c:(.text+0x7): undefined reference to `initscr' p3.c:(.text+0xc): undefined reference to `cbreak' /tmp/cc2Zv1sK.o: In function `tty_getchar': p... 30 Jun 2010 13:06
Where do I find Xlib.h in freebsd??
I have been trying to compile a program that uses Xlib.h. One of the source files has #include <X11/Xlib.h> I searched the system and found xlib.h is in /usr/local/include/X11. Despite this, the compiler says xlib.h no such file or directory. I tried changing the #include to the full path name - but it just l... 28 Jun 2010 18:22
edge-triggered epoll, socket reading
Hello All, I have a question regarding use of epoll in edge-triggered mode. In my program, the epoll notifies me of pending data arriving at a non-blocking TCP socket. I proceed to read from the socket, passing it buffer of some length. Now, if the number of bytes returned from read(..) was _less_ than prov... 23 Jun 2010 12:51
Fueling your car with natural gas from home
Dear Everyone, as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil is causing wars, terror, oil spills, a lot of greenhouse gases. Do you know that there is plenty of natural gas ? The supply will last for many decades, probably for hundred years. A lot o... 22 Jun 2010 07:11
Rolex Watch wholesale (paypal payment and free shipping)
Ebel Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Bape Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Bell&Ross Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Breit Ling Watch wholesale (pa... 21 Jun 2010 21:24
ftp whole directories..windows solaris file transfer
How can I transfer whole directory with its subdirectories ? Still I need to a file transfer protocol between windows and Solaris other than ftp. Something like rcp but between windows and Solaris . ... 26 Jun 2010 03:18
here is the link
http://www.MAVERICKMONEYMAKERSGOAL.com ... 21 Jun 2010 05:52