First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-06-06
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100606.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 6 Jun 2010 18:16
Join Lines
Hello, I'm looking for solution to the following problem: I have a file contains 2 fileds, but in a few rows, the second field go down (without spaces) to the next line. How can I join the splitted lines? For exmple: I need to change the following : ERROR1 1 ERROR2 1 WARNING1... 6 Jun 2010 07:15
getenv set/putenv in multithread program
Is it advisable to use getenv and put/setenv functions in multithreaded programs as these functions act on the global variable __environ.? I feel that there can be a chance for one thread change the environ list location while another thread iterates through the list. example T1 executing getenv & it had context ... 4 Jun 2010 11:26
Qt question
Hi There, I honestly doubt that I'm in the right group here for this question but i couldn't find another more appropriate group - if some one could direct me. I got a little UI going with a QTabWidget on it. On the bottom I have two buttons, "<< perevious" and "next>>" with which i wanna let the user "scroll... 3 Jun 2010 23:25
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uslatest.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 3 Jun 2010 12:16
Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now
Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now at http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3714215-10516597 ... 2 Jun 2010 07:38
We are here for all your events!
Attention! Need an excellent event management for your business and home we must do events on your behalf with attractive Fees! Contact us :-) Rtlx Groups 61 PNS Gold Mahal, South Avani Moola Street, Madurai - 625 001, Ph No. 0452-4230735, MBL 9597766651/52 Website: www.rtlxgroups.com Email ID: rtlxgro... 1 Jun 2010 04:19
nonblocking write(2) 512K to /dev/ttyS0
Hi clc! Can I write(2) much data (512K) to /dev/ttyS0 on Linux without blocking? I want to be able to abort/flush the write if the microcontroller which receives the data reports an error [2]. At first I planned to write byte wise, but select_tut recommends against this [1] ... although at 115200 bps this migh... 1 Jun 2010 16:23
Our customer websites are modern, fresh and accessible.
The Frontier Group is a passionate web design and web development company based in Perth, Western Australia. We design and deliver beautiful, functional and accessible web sites & web applications. http://thefrontiergroup.com.au/ ... 29 May 2010 19:01
Suggession for your website
My name is Nitin Vasnik and I just happen to visit your Website. I see that your company's Website is good but the only thing lacking is page ranking due to keywords. A good page ranking is very helpful in getting more business. We are Elsner Media Marketing & we provide Seo Services. We have a staff of 15... 29 May 2010 15:44