First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Recursion crash in STL on linux
Hi I don't know if this is a gcc C++ implementation issue (I suspect it is) or a linux issue so I'm hedging my bets by posting to 2 newsgroups. I have a C++ program for linux that does a LOT of recursion due to searching etc which I won't bore you with but I am getting consistent crashes in the STL. This app... 29 Apr 2010 13:32
error
I usually fix my errors but this one I can't trace. This is an attempt (my first) at sending a string to the echo port and I want it to send it back to me. I don't know if yahoo has an echo port open but I might be able to find one somewhere. After a connect() I should use a recv() shouldn't I? I'm just sen... 28 Apr 2010 23:06
how does a pts for child process get set?
> When a parent process spawns a child process, how does the child know the ptty device of its parent and how does it know that it must write to it? For example, this the excerpted output `ps axf`: 1687 ? Ss 1:53 tmux 1688 pts/0 Ss+ 0:00 \_ -bash 2063 pts/4 Ss+... 24 Apr 2010 08:17
New proxy site open your face book and myspace and all of bloking sites
New proxy site open your face book and myspace and all of bloking sites How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do 2 - change the title of your page opens banned from your country 3 - web ... 23 Apr 2010 21:03
Make With Different Directories For Binaries and Source?
Suppose, I have the following directory structure: project | +bin | +Debug | +Release | +include | +foo | +src | +foo | +somelib +lib +Debug +Release What I want is something like this: cd somelib/lib make $(CFG) # build somelib first cd (back t... 26 Apr 2010 04:46
What is the status of the POSIX C++ working group?
What does the group actually do and is there a draft available? ... 20 Apr 2010 16:02
Does "df" modify the ext2 filesystem
Hello All, I am running an 2.6.29 linux kernel machine and am using a partition with ext2 filesystem. I ran dumpe2fs on this partition before and after running "df" command and find that the "free block count" is getting reduced (which according to me means some file has grown since free inode count remains s... 20 Apr 2010 16:02
What is the status of the POSIX C++ working group?
book
I received the book I ordered and was very disappointed. The book said copyright 89 and 90 and had one chapter on TCP/IP. I don't even know if the web was around in '89. The C is a very strange syntax pre-ANSI I would say: main(argc, argv) int argc; char *argv[]; Bill ... 23 Apr 2010 21:03
sending data
I created a bond socket and included the addrlen struct and connect() function. I used send and not sedmgr and recieved various numbers of values as I changed the msg parameter. To me that means that the ourgoing TCP type socket I created and was toying with worked. Now I have a question about sendmsg(... 23 Apr 2010 21:03