First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet da free
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet da free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do ... 20 Mar 2010 19:58
shared mem & struct.
Hello All, I would like to know how to allocate memory for a struct within a shared memory. In my example code shown below, I am sharing a struct between 2 process (shared_mem) . In shared_mem I have another struct emp Can someone please tell me how to allocate memory for the emp struct within the shared m... 23 Mar 2010 10:07
gdb question
Hi There, I have a question. I'm running into a segfault but on bt i do not get source code but only useless addresses. I've done the following: - loaded my binary with symbol-file - compiled binary with following flags: -g3 -O0 -g - executed gdb from the source directory - set dir to "./" Why am I still no... 19 Mar 2010 21:15
trace wget http header into apache log
Hi, For our module we've web server with XAMPP on Linux box. For end-user to download file, user can use WGET utility. ex.- wget http://username:password(a)example.com/<file-path> Now I want to capture username in apache log. I've tried with various option in apache log but I couldn't capture username into ... 18 Mar 2010 11:40
How to validate user credential to unix ftp server
Hi, For our project we are using Solaris box. After our build completion we keep kits to one directory and let users to access it by FTP session. So we create user account on Solaris and share this info. to respective group of user. I want to change this part and implement it like, 1.- Let user to login to... 20 Mar 2010 01:44
implementing a remote shell, redirections
I'm implementing a simple remote shell for educative purposes: client: arsh serveraddr port server: arshd client selects between descriptors STDIN_FILENO and socket server redirects STDIN_FILENO, STDOUT_FILENO, STDERR_FILENO to socket Problem is when server executes a program with STDIN redirection, p.e.: ar... 19 Mar 2010 15:30
2010 Hot sale Shox R3.R4, Shox TZ Nike Air Max 90 Air Max TN,Air Force One For Both men and women (www.vipchinatrade.com)
Cheap Wholesale Shox NZ <www.vipchinatrade.com> paypal payment Cheap Wholesale Shox OZ <www.vipchinatrade.com> free shipping Cheap Wholesale Shox R2 <www.vipchinatrade.com> paypal payment Cheap Wholesale Shox R3 <www.vipchinatrade.com> paypal payment Cheap Wholesale Shox R3+R4 <www.vipchinatrade.com> paypal pa... 18 Mar 2010 05:56
§§§ 2010 Cheap wholesale ED Hardy Suit, Baby Suit, Lacoste Suit ect at www.rijing-trade.com <Paypal Payment>
§§§ 2010 Cheap wholesale ED Hardy Suit, Baby Suit, Lacoste Suit ect at www.rijing-trade.com <Paypal Payment> Cheap wholesale Suite Cheap wholesale Baby Suit Cheap wholesale Puma Suit Cheap wholesale Adidas Suit Cheap wholesale ED Hardy Suit Cheap wholesale Juicy Women Suit Cheap wholesale Lacost... 18 Mar 2010 05:56
Your host is new proxy site to open your Facebook,Myspace ,Rapid share pages
Your host is new proxy site to open your Facebook,Myspace ,Rapid share pages http://yourhost.22web.net/pro.html Forex is the largest market in the world learn it for free http://yourforex.66ghz.com/ ... 16 Mar 2010 01:20
Dell India refunds in Indian Rupees ?
I am a US citizen living in Texas. I visited India on a vacation last October for 3 months. I purchased a Dell computer from the Dell website in India using a credit card. I then cancelled the order the next day. Now I'm back in Texas and after 6 months I still have not received my refund to my credit card. De... 16 Mar 2010 00:06