From: njdjr on
Hi there,

I was wondering what an icon at the top of my 48gii screen means but
cannot find it in the users manual.

It looks like a dot inside 2 sets of parenthesis like this:
(( * )) where the inside set of parenthesis is smaller than the
outside set.

It seem s to be on most of the time.

Thanks,

Norm
From: Jacob Wall on
On 18/04/2010 9:29 PM, njdjr wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I was wondering what an icon at the top of my 48gii screen means but
> cannot find it in the users manual.
>
> It looks like a dot inside 2 sets of parenthesis like this:
> (( * )) where the inside set of parenthesis is smaller than the
> outside set.
>
> It seem s to be on most of the time.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Norm

That is the low battery indicator, turn off your calculator then back
on, I suspect you will get a low battery warning?

Jacob
From: njdjr on
On Apr 18, 11:32 pm, Jacob Wall <jac...(a)surv50.ca> wrote:
> On 18/04/2010 9:29 PM, njdjr wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
>
> > I was wondering what an icon at the top of my 48gii screen means but
> > cannot find it in the users manual.
>
> > It looks like a dot inside 2 sets of parenthesis like this:
> > (( * )) where the inside set of parenthesis is smaller than the
> > outside set.
>
> > It seem s to be on most of the time.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Norm
>
> That is the low battery indicator, turn off your calculator then back
> on, I suspect you will get a low battery warning?
>
> Jacob

Yup, That was it. Thanks! (Pitty the manual doesn't even describe
what the icon looks like :-( )
From: John H Meyers on
On 4/18/2010 11:32 PM:

[re ((*)) annunciator]

> That is the low battery indicator

And "unacknowledged alarm came due" indicator?

[r->] [OFF]

Pages: 1
Prev: new opcode? (GOTOL)
Next: DISPXY IN SysRPL?