From: Chikoo on
I have the exact same issue. Journaling is not on.
I have used this outlook 2007 setup for for sending mail merge emails to my
clients over a year with no problems. Now for the last 2 days emails are
stuck in the outbox folder with the little clock on the envelope icon.
Send/receive button does nothing for it. All it says "Send/receive complete".
No errors.
If I create a new email, that goes right away.
If I open up one of the stuck emails, and click send, it will go right away.
But I possible cannot do that for over 1000 emails....

Help!!