From: BrianAlex on
OK let's say you are on a page and there is a link to a series of 50
pictures so you click it and then click your way through the pics.
Then you want to go back to the original page but every time you
click the back arrow ( explorer 7 ) or right-click and then click
"back", it takes you only to the previously viewed pic.
Is there a one-click way to just get back without going through all
the pictures again?
If this is not an XP question then please feel free to hurl
insults. ty
From: Nil on
On 14 Dec 2009, BrianAlex <Brianorion5(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
alt.windows-xp:

> Is there a one-click way to just get back without going through all
> the pictures again?
> If this is not an XP question then please feel free to hurl
> insults. ty

It's not an XP question, it's a browser question, but you didn't say
what browser you're using. Therefore... no answer at this time.

(hint: check "history").
From: BrianAlex on
On Dec 14, 8:13 am, Nil <redno...(a)REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2009, BrianAlex <Brianori...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
> alt.windows-xp:
>
> >  Is there a one-click way to just get back without going through all
> > the pictures again?
> >    If this is not an XP question then please feel free to hurl
> > insults. ty
>
> It's not an XP question, it's a browser question, but you didn't say
> what browser you're using. Therefore... no answer at this time.
>
> (hint: check "history").

OK, I thought "Explorer 7" was my browser as I mentioned. But thanks
for noting that it's not an XP issue , but where's the insult?
From: BrianAlex on
OH, "History !!! Great idea. Thanks. -Brian
From: harkawy on
On Dec 14, 9:50 am, BrianAlex <Brianori...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>   OH, "History !!! Great idea. Thanks. -Brian

One other thing you could try... Before clicking on the link, press
and hold down the Ctrl key. Then click on the link. That should open
the link in a new tab. When you are finished going through all of the
subsequent pages, simply close the tab and return to your starting
page.