From: Prophet Steering on
On Mar 27, 1:38 pm, Baron <baron.nos...(a)linuxmaniac.nospam.net> wrote:
> John Larkin Inscribed thus:
>
> > On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:56:10 -0700 (PDT), Darwin123
> > <drosen0...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> >>  The world ended 16 March 2010, just as you predicted. Your body has
> >>been reduced to plasma in a magnetic hole. Your soul has persisted.
> >>          You are now in Hell.
>
> > Well, I'm still alive. Are you?
>
> > John
>
> I am,  he's dead...  Just a disembodied voice crying in the darkness of
> oblivion.
>
> --
> Best Regards:
>                      Baron.

Results 1 - 10 for I am, he's dead...
Just a disembodied voice crying in the darkness ofoblivion.. (0.19
seconds)

I am horrified at the horrible work and stand appalled. .....
"I was at the point of crying at her, 'Don't you hear them. ....
My argument is that the experience of this "disembodied voice" was not
only a musical phenomenon, ....
we hear an audio letter from his mother which he had just put into the
tape recorder, ...

She fixated on the sight to the point of complete abandon, of oblivion
to anything else. ....
"I'm all right," he finally said. His voice echoed through his
head, ...
When he had been dead, he had seen Xev just as he did now, ....
He didn't feel like crying, though; in fact, he didn't feel like
feeling anything in ...

voice lifts in Hebraic cantillation never heard before in U.S. ...
he'd say it, so everybody finally know him. same soul crying
vulnerable caught in a body we all are? ...

I Heard His Best Friend Frankie Say, "He Ain't Dead, He's Just
Asleep. ...

Action Button Dot Net4. he has just dug up a gold bar in your tomato
garden, and is going to put ....
To close this review, out of nowhere, a list we typed up, of
voice ...
I'm finding GTA4 to be a much more elegant (if not as hilarious) step
in this direction. ....
On wishing you were dead: It is easy to take your site too
seriously, ...

The Infantry urged a fledging voice in my ear; whispered with all the
seductive allure of a premature ....
Riesling, no more crying. Rameau, no more news, unless it is
good. .....
We allowed Thibault Ives to lead our way as he claims he has always
been able to see in the dark, ....
And that's just awful. I'm so tired and hungry ...

The other one will drag your soul into pitch darkness. ...
The worker's face will turn white as if he just saw a ghost. ....
on the side start talking in a disembodied voice the mayhems she
witnessed and accomplished. ...... to make any movement or say any
words until the moaning and crying of the bear has ceased. ...

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the
dead ...
the place of darkness, or your righteous deeds in the land of
oblivion? ...
And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this
sin to their charge. ..... receptacle of disembodied spirits. Usually
Hades is just the abode of ...

The worker's face will turn white as if he just saw a ghost. ....
start talking in a disembodied voice the mayhems she witnessed and
accomplished. ....
In this hallway you will find noting but darkness and the feeling of
unimaginable horror. ....
He will not stop until you are dead or the objects come together. ...

Musatov
From: John Fields on
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:01:44 -0400, ehsjr <ehsjr(a)nospamverizon.net>
wrote:

>krw(a)att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 02:15:32 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
>> <mike.terrell(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>>> You had tuna working at a pub? I'll bet that really stunk.
>>

>> No, they had a piano.
>
>The tunas had a piano?

---
I once knew a man named Charles who tuned pianos for a living.

His business cards read :"Charlie the tuner."

JF
From: Michael A. Terrell on

John Fields wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:01:44 -0400, ehsjr <ehsjr(a)nospamverizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> >krw(a)att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

> >> No, they had a piano.
> >
> >The tunas had a piano?
>
> ---
> I once knew a man named Charles who tuned pianos for a living.
>
> His business cards read :"Charlie the tuner."

Printed on old Starkist cans? ;-)